ABB’s PowerValue 11 RT G2 IEC is a double-conversion online UPS that guarantees up to 10 kVA of clean, reliable power for your critical single-phase applications. As well as maintaining power to your servers, point-of-sale terminals, workstation clusters, routers, switches, hubs and sensitive electronic equipment, the PowerValue 11 RT G2 IEC also conditions incoming power to eliminate spikes, swells, sags, noise and harmonics.
The PowerValue 11 RT G2 IEC can be used as a standalone UPS device or installed into a standard 19″rack configuration, with connectivity options available for each. Three units of the 6 or 10 kVA models can be configured in parallel to provide redundancy or to increase the systems total capacity up to 30 kW. All units can be fitted with up to four battery modules to extend runtime.
• Reliable double conversion topology protects load from all input disturbances
• Batteries can be added or replaced easily
• Reduced recovery time from discharge
• Redundant parallel operation available (6 and 10 kVA units)
• Scalable runtime
• High operating efficiency, regardless of loading
• Reduced installtion and upgrading costs
• Compact design
• Configurable in tower or rack-mount format
• Rotatable display
• UPS can be connected with up to four parallel battery modules for extended runtime
• Long backup models available
• Full set of accessories and connectivity options
• Manually operated maintenance bypass switch (optional)
• Easy set up and maintenance (plug and play)
• User-friendly display
• Hot swap user-replaceable batteries
• Unity power factor (kW = kVA)
Please contact us!